Are you looking to advance your career at a cutting-edge cultural resource management (CRM) firm? Are you tired of not having influence over your own professional trajectory? Do you want to improve the CRM industry through innovation, inclusiveness, and professionalism? If so, come join the PaleoWest team!
PaleoWest is hiring Project Managers across Northern California, to support our Bay Area and Sacramento offices and we encourage you to apply. We are one of the largest CRM firms nationwide and offer exceptional employment opportunities with great potential for upward mobility. We pride ourselves on being the most innovative team of problem solvers in the business. Our teams emphasize collaboration, respect, and resourcefulness. We invite you to bring your diverse experience and perspective to PaleoWest. Come on over and work with like-minded professionals who share your interests and goals.
Project Managers report to an Office or Regional Principal and are responsible for preparing proposals, managing projects through all phases, assisting with staffing needs, delegating and working with staff on assigned tasks, providing exceptional client service, and mentoring junior staff. Project Managers are supported by a team of regional and California-based cultural resources management practitioners and Principal Investigators who promote a culture of collaboration to best meet our client needs while providing the highest quality deliverables.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in archaeology, history, environmental studies, planning, or related degree
· Understanding of applicable, federal, state, and local cultural resource regulations
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Proven client management skills
· Ability to lead and inspire teams
· Minimum of 5 years working in cultural resources management, environmental services, planning or related field
· Minimum of 2 years of experience preparing proposals
· Minimum of 2 years of experience effectively developing and implementing project budgets, supervising project staff, and delivering projects on-time and budget
PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry, with offices across the United States. Salary range is $75-95k commensurate with experience and bonuses may be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health insurance, paid holiday and vacation, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to get vaccinated prior to date of hire is required for all employees.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.
We look forward to hearing from you today.
Interested parties apply here https://www.paleowest.com/careers/?gnk=job&gni=8a78839e7cf165ae017d06b3bccf5ef5