Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
Our Houston office offers a unique work environment and specializes in cultural resources and natural resources consulting.
Your role will be to assist the various project field efforts through Texas and the Gulf Coast region. You should be able to work project schedules that may include up to 12-hour days, 6 days a week.
Conduct archaeological fieldwork including monitoring, survey, testing, and data recovery. Assist with mapping responsibilities in the field, including collection of GPS data using tablets or Trimble units.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in anthropology, archaeology, or a closely related field is required.
- An accredited Field School Certification is required.
- Experience with a wide range of field methodologies, including archaeological survey, testing, excavation, methodology and monitoring preferred.
- Knowledge of ArcPad, TerraSync, Collector, and Survey123 is a plus.
- Current valid driver’s license and the ability to safely operate a 4wd vehicle on rugged, backcountry roads required.
- Ability to travel to a location, walk and conduct fieldwork for long hours, sometimes in inclement weather, rugged terrain, often at high altitudes, and ability to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds is required
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or call 480-581-5378. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
SWCA operates in compliance with all federal, state, and local COVID-19 safety protocols and vaccination requirements. As such, employment at SWCA is contingent upon providing proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or being granted an approved vaccination exemption before starting at SWCA.
EOE – women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/1wVPo8Ib2ZaqtQ8ltPb12