Quality Services, Inc., Rapid City, South Dakota is hiring principal investigators and field archeologists for inventory and site evaluation projects starting immediately. Seasonal and year-round employment is available. Current work will primarily be in southeast Montana, North Dakota, and other northern Plains states.
We work in over 30 states in support of a variety of industries, services, and government agencies, completing over 700 projects per year. We also work cooperatively with multiple tribes on many projects both for tribal and non-tribal groups.
Pay rate varies depending on experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. BA starting at $19.00/hour with no experience, MA starting at $25.00/hr. Per diem and lodging provided during travel.
Skills highly desirable in potential employees include:
- Common sense and the ability to think for oneself, assess a situation and draw reasonable conclusions based on studying the facts;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills which will allow one to deal effectively with the public, private landowners, clients, regulatory personnel, supervisors, and co-workers;
- Ability to follow and give written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge and implementation of appropriate safety practices including OSHA requirements.
- Excellent technical and grammatical writing skills and reading comprehension.
- Trimble GPS equipment;
- Ability to positively interact with clients.
- Knowledge of maps and map reading.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable under QSI current insurance policy.
Quality Services, Inc. is based in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota with multiple types of clients and projects of all sizes. Rapid City is a growing, diverse community, with opportunities for young professionals, families, and retirees.
Employee benefits include health and dental insurance, retirement plan, bonuses, paid leave, and paid holidays. Wages/Salary will be commensurate with the person’s credentials, experience, and industry standards.
Relocation expense reimbursement or signing bonuses may be available for highly qualified selected applicants. To apply submit your detailed vita, driver’s license copy, writing samples (site forms, reports, articles, maps, or other relevant documents) and references to firstname.lastname@example.org