Weller & Associates is seeking two qualified archaeological field technicians for ongoing and upcoming projects located in Ohio. Weller & Associates’ office is located in Columbus, Ohio. Applicants must live in or near Columbus/surrounding counties. These positions will begin as temporary through the 2021 season, with the possibility of becoming full-time staff archaeologist positions. Please note that all archaeological field technicians will be required to follow Ohio’s Covid-19 Health & Safety procedures. Qualified candidates must have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology or related field and completion of an archaeological field school;
- at least 2-3 years of fieldwork experience conducting Phase I, II, and III archaeological investigations;
- the ability to travel out of state when required;
- the ability to work outdoors in all kinds of weather;
- physical endurance to conduct archaeological field surveys in remote and challenging environments; and
- the ability to carry equipment while conducting fieldwork.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com