ESI is hiring a Logistics Coordinator/Assistant Project Manager (LC/PM) to work from the Cincinnati, OH or Pittsburgh, PA office. Working remotely will be considered for a highly qualified candidate. The LC/PM is responsible for mobilizing projects in the field, including hiring and retaining field crews, making hotel, vehicle, and airline reservations, gathering equipment, and communicating project information to the crew. The LC/PM coordinates with project managers, principal investigators, and archaeologists for all logistics needs in the field and serves as a liaison between project management and the crew.
The LC/PM helps maintain systems and QA/QC control of server information, coordinates field guidebooks, and resumes for field and full-time staff. The successful candidate is also trained to write desktop analyses and other smaller reports.
- B.A./B.S Anthropology or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively communicate with a variety of people
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Working knowledge of field equipment and how to maintain it
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Some evening and weekend hours are required on an as-needed basis
- Other tasks as directed or assigned
- Field experience in the CRM industry
- Work from the Cincinnati, OH or Pittsburgh, PA office. Remote work possible for the right candidate
- Salary range is $42,000 – $52,000 per year, commensurate with experience. See accompanying pages for ESI’s standard benefits package.
Send resumes to email@example.com with subject line “Logistics Coordinator”.
ESI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. ESI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.