MCA Consulting is seeking temporary positions for Archaeological Field Crew, Crew Chief, and Field Director.
All positions require:
* Previous archaeological survey experience.
* Physically able to navigate steep slopes, ridges, mountains, uneven terrain, loose gravel, rock outcrops, and dense foliage.
* Physically able to work 10+ hours in intense heat.
* Able to camp at remote location during 4-to-5-day field sessions (field crews will camp on federal land near the survey area).
* Must be able to provide own transportation to Kingman, Arizona (project located in remote mountains in the area).
Rate of pay will range from $16 to $26 per hour, depending on experience. Compensation includes a per diem allowance of $150 per day. Field sessions are scheduled to begin on May 3rd and continue throughout the month.
One or more of these positions may lead to permanent employment.
To apply, please send a resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com with the title of the position you are applying to in the Subject Heading.