About the opportunity
Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
Our New Mexico – Four Corners office offers a unique work environment and specializes in multi-disciplinary projects across a range of industries and geographies.
Your role will be to lead reporting efforts and manage agency deliverables. This position requires a standard 40-hour work week.
What you will accomplish
- Oversee all aspects of reviewing field data, compiling field data into agency specific report documents, and final report production, ensuring it is conducted to the specific state and federal requirements.
- Assess raw archaeological field data and translate that information into descriptive reports; this involves critical thinking and an understanding of the implications for projects impacts to cultural resources.
- Organize and track the writing process and coordinate with multiple writers for larger reports
- Author technical reports, research designs, treatment plans and other technical documents. Maintain good working relationships with state and federal agency contacts and clients following relevant work protocols.
Experience and qualifications for success
- Bachelor’s degree in Archaeology or Anthropology required
- Minimum of two (2) years of fieldwork experience desired
- strong organizational skills
- scientific or technical writing experience desired.
- Ability to design and implement a testing or data recovery excavation project desired.
- Ability to review and interpret archaeological data
- Experience in Southwestern (or specifically New Mexico) archaeology desired
- Understanding of Section 106 regulations and procedures preferred
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or call 480-581-5378. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE – women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Pay rate: $21.00 hr.-$25.00 hr.