ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD CREW TECHNICIANS
MCA Consulting (MCA) is seeking project-based field crew technicians for survey projects located in the vicinity of our Tucson, Arizona office.
The ideal candidates will include the following:
- Previous experience in the CRM industry, particularly field survey.
- Physically able to navigate steep slopes, ridges, mountains, uneven terrain, loose gravel, rock outcrops, and dense vegetation for up to 10 hours in remote conditions.
- Experience working in the Southwest; ideally within Arizona.
- Current driver’s license and able to pass an MVD authorization.
- Primary residence located in southern Arizona.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Archaeological field survey, site recording, artifact identification, mapping, accurate completion of the appropriate paperwork, use of tablets and electronic field equipment, and other common field tasks.
The hourly pay range is $18 to $22 per hour and is commensurate with experience. Most projects will be in the Tucson area or near vicinity. Some projects outside of Tucson may require hotels or camping. MCA will provide single occupancy lodging and per diem for overnight projects. Additional per diem will apply to all field sessions requiring camping. In addition, when scheduling sessions, we aim to give as much notice as possible and offer some flexibility based on your availability. This position may lead to permanent employment.
If you have questions or would like to apply, please send a resume or CV, and a letter of interest to email@example.com. Please include ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD CREW TECHNICIANS in the Subject Heading. We look forward to hearing from you soon!