Edwards-Pitman, Inc. has immediate openings for on-call field technicians and/or crew chiefs to work out of our Florida office. At present, these positions will be part-time, on-call positions with the potential for developing into full time opportunities. Fieldwork will typically involve Phase I shovel test survey in roadside and forested conditions. Frequent travel and strenuous fieldwork are expected for these positions. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Lodging and daily per diem will be provided on travel projects.
• B.A. or B.S. degree in archaeology, anthropology, or closely related field
• Archaeological field school or demonstrated equivalent experience
• Ability to work individually or as a team
• Valid Florida driver’s license and the ability to reliably commute to Edwards-Pitman offices or project locations.
• Previous CRM fieldwork experience
• Experience with Trimble or other GPS systems
• Familiarity with Florida culture history
If you are interested in one of these on-call technician positions, please contact Ryan Sipe (email@example.com) and provide your resume along with a brief introduction letter.