Company Name: SWCA Environmental Consultants
Position Title: Cultural Resources Technician
Location: Tucson, Arizona 85701, United States
Salary Range: $18.00 – $20.00 an hour
Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
Our Cultural Resources Team in our Tucson Office is looking for cultural resources technicians to assist with upcoming local survey and monitoring projects in southern Arizona.
Your role will assist with conducting archaeological fieldwork (including pedestrian survey, site identification, site recording, and monitoring) in southern Arizona to support our Tucson and Phoenix offices.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in anthropology, archaeology, or a closely related field or six (6) months field experience with a range of field methodologies, including survey, testing, excavation, and monitoring is preferred.
· An accredited Field School Certification is preferred.
· Physical ability to carry equipment and supplies weighingup to 40 pounds (in a backpack) is required, as is the physical ability to walk or hike for long hours during fieldwork.
· Fieldwork may be conducted in inclement weather, rugged terrain, and at high altitudes. An understanding and willingness to safely accommodate these environmental challenges is required.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle background screening.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or call 480-581-5378. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
SWCA is committed to salary equity and salary transparency for all its employees. In alignment with this commitment, SWCA posts good faith pay ranges on all its advertised job postings to promote pay equity and transparency.
An employee in this Flagstaff, AZ-based position can expect an hourly pay rate of $18.75 – $24.75
/hour. Actual pay within this range may depend on experience, qualifications, geographic location, client requirements where applicable, and other factors permitted by law.
EOE – women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/AKJ2JwSNqWjagueWAfGgYn PI204337300