The Versar Environmental Services Group is seeking a Project Archaeologist for a project located in California. The successful candidate will be serving as an archaeological monitor for a project expected to run 18 to 24 months. Work will be six days a week with ten-hour days. Candidate must be prepared to start work within the next 30 days or sooner.
The job requirements of the successful candidate will include:
• Candidates must have an M.A. degree in Anthropology
• 3-4 years of work experience and 2 years of experience as a Project Archaeologist
• Must be physically capable of conducting field work for an extended period of time and in the hot dry environment.
• Prior archaeological experience in California is necessary.
• Ability to exercise professional judgment and discretion.
• Candidate must be able to work independently and have excellent communication skills.
To apply, please email a copy of your most recent resume to Tanequa Doby at firstname.lastname@example.org