At BGE, we seek out challenges and apply our community minded approach to see the big picture and uncover opportunities. We are adept at analyzing a situation, seeing it for what it can be and delivering the right response. Through it all, we connect with customers, employees, and communities and do what we say we will do with integrity and commitment.
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, landscape architecture, construction management and environmental services for public and private clients. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401(k) match, career mapping and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible Fridays.
Resumes can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Master’s degree in anthropology, archaeology or closely related field
• Meet the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards and Guidelines for Archaeology
• At least 1 year of supervisory experience in leading field crews
• Experience working in Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma
• Demonstrated experience in report writing
• Experience with Section 106 and Antiquities Code of Texas
• Proficiency in ArcGIS strongly desired
• Experience in pipeline, utility transmission, upstream/exploration projects highly preferred
• Undergraduate degree anthropology, archaeology or closely related field
• Minimum of 2 years in CRM field experience
• Ability to work long days in the field and carry up to 40 lbs of equipment
• Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to reliable transportation
• Must pass a drug screen upon employment.
BGE is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We prohibit discrimination and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.