PaleoWest, LLC is a solution-driven cultural resource consulting firm that prides itself on employing the best CRM professionals in the industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, PaleoWest places an emphasis on supporting our clients’ needs by fostering new technologies that advance our industry and promoting professional development within an innovative and forward-thinking environment.
PaleoWest is currently seeking a Senior Archaeologist who can serve as Principal Investigator on many of its current and future projects. The successful candidate will work closely with our Nevada Principal and other staff in our Nevada offices.
· A minimum of a Master’s degree in Anthropology or Archaeology
· Meets the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards and Guidelines for Archaeology
· Meets the Nevada BLM requirements for Principal Investigator
· Experience working in Nevada
· A solid understanding of NEPA and NHPA Section 106
· Familiarity and demonstrated experience with Nevada prehistoric and historical archaeology
· Experience preparing, reviewing, and overseeing technical reports, research designs, and management plans for complex data recovery projects
PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry, with offices across the United States. Salary will be commensurate with experience and bonuses will be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health insurance, paid holiday and vacation, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job, please click this link: https://jobapply.page.link/x26p