SWCA Environmental Consultants has an opening for an Archaeological Field Technician in our Albuquerque office.
If you thrive in pursuit of excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients, then this could be an excellent match for your skills. SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
Conduct archaeological fieldwork including monitoring, survey, testing, and data recovery. Assist with mapping responsibilities in the field, including collection of GPS data using Trimble units.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in anthropology, archaeology, or a closely related field or six (6) months field experience with a range of field methodologies, including survey, testing, excavation, and monitoring required
- An accredited Field School Certification is preferred
- Experience with a wide range of field methodologies, including archaeological survey, testing, excavation, methodology and monitoring preferred
- Knowledge of ArcPad or TerraSync is a plus
- Current valid driver’s license and the ability to safely operate a 4wd vehicle on rugged, backcountry roads required
- Ability to travel to a location, walk and conduct fieldwork for long hours, sometimes in inclement weather, rugged terrain, often at high altitudes, and ability to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds is required
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/PdED4KCkByAdFaJAIg7RL