Are you looking to advance your career at a cutting-edge cultural resource management (CRM) firm? Are you tired of not having influence over your own professional trajectory? Do you want to improve the CRM industry through innovation, inclusiveness, and professionalism? If so, come join the PaleoWest team!
PaleoWest is hiring Project Managers nationwide to work out of any of our existing offices, and we encourage you to apply. We are one of the largest CRM firms nationwide and offer exceptional employment opportunities with great potential for upward mobility. We pride ourselves on being the most innovative team of problem solvers in the business. Our teams emphasize collaboration, respect, and resourcefulness. We invite you to bring your diverse experience and perspective to PaleoWest. Come on over and work with like-minded professionals who share your interests and goals.
Project Managers report to an Office or Regional Principal and are responsible for preparing proposals, managing projects from cradle to grave, assisting with staffing needs, providing exceptional client service, and mentoring junior staff. Project Managers are supported by a national network of cultural resources management practitioners who promote a culture of collaboration to best meet our client needs.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in archaeology, history, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven client management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire teams
- Commanding knowledge of state and federal cultural resource regulations
- Minimum of 5 years of cultural resource management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preparing proposals
- Minimum of 2 years of experience effectively developing and implementing project budgets, supervising project staff, and delivering high-quality deliverables
PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry, with offices across the United States. Salary range is $55-95k commensurate with experience and bonuses may be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health insurance, paid holiday and vacation, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to get vaccinated prior to date of hire is required for all employees.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.
We look forward to hearing from you today.
Please apply through this link: https://jobapply.page.link/3tPy