Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
Our Cultural Resources Team in our Flagstaff Office is looking for archaeological technicians to assist with upcoming local survey projects in the Flagstaff area.
Your role will assist with conducting archaeological fieldwork (including pedestrian survey, site identification, and site recording) in northern Arizona to support our Flagstaff office.
- Conduct fieldwork for long hours, in various environments, including extreme temperatures, inclement weather, and rugged terrain.
- Carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Available for local projects and fieldwork requiring extended travel (staying in a hotel or camping for up to 8 days at a time).
- Accurately identify historical and prehistoric artifacts and features
- Assist with cultural resource records searches, laboratory analysis tasks, and other office work, as needed.
- Work as a productive member of a team and follow the direction of the field supervisor.
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Anthropology, Archaeology, or a related field (previous experience with a range of field methodologies, including survey, testing, excavation, and monitoring can substitute).
- Must have a valid driver’s license, the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle background screening, and have access to reliable transportation. Preferred Experience:
- Completed an archaeology field school focusing on North American archaeological methods and cultural resources management (CRM).
- Previous experience conducting archaeological fieldwork for CRM firms in the southwest.
- Experience collecting field data utilizing modern mobile technology (tablets, bluetooth GPS receivers, mobile software).
- CPR and First Aid certified.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-581-5378. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE – women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/KM4M22s61M8gtKjLILr7a