The NDN Companies (NDN) is a woman-owned small business based in Jacksonville, Florida,
specializing in environmental site assessments, natural and cultural resources, environmental
compliance, and industrial hygiene. We are currently seeking self-driven individuals who are looking
to advance their careers and personal potential while working together on a team where their hard
work will be rewarded not only financially, but through opportunity for advancement and professional
growth. We currently have a position available for a mid-level Archaeologist/Anthropologist to provide
field and technical support for various projects throughout the United States, predominately in the
The candidate we are looking for will have experience in the following:
• Archaeological surveys.
• National Register eligibility determinations of archaeological sites.
• Section 106 consultations.
• National Register eligibility determinations of buildings and structures.
• Monitoring for ground-disturbing activities.
• Monitoring of construction, demolition, and debris removal/clean-up.
• Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR).
• Graduate degree in archeology or anthropology.
• At least two years of full-time professional experience in archaeological research.
• At least four months of supervised field and analytic experience in general North American
• Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping proficiency.
• Demonstrated ability to carry research to completion.
• Ability to pass background screening requirements including criminal history, motor vehicle check,
drug testing, etc.
• Good computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to mentor and train staff.
• Strong technical communication skills, safety awareness, and a good record and understanding of
safe work practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work well with a team.
• Five years of full-time professional experience in archaeological research, biological anthropology,
administration, or management.
• Previous experience working in areas of the US Gulf coast.
NDN is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and about your experience and willingness to engage
with our successful team. Respondents to this ad can look forward to the opportunity to be hired
within 30 days.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.