A.D. Marble is seeking part-time field technicians for multiple Phase I and II survey projects throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland. Per Diem and single occupancy hotel rooms provided on projects requiring overnight travel. Transportation to project site can be provided from our office in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Qualified candidates must have:
• B.A. or B.S. in Anthropology or a related field;
• At least 6 months of archaeological field experience, preferably with CRM firm;
• Capable of taking detailed field notes;
• Ability to work in all types of terrain and long work days;
• Valid driver’s license;
• Due to the type of work we perform, proof of COVID-19 vaccination required.
The starting hourly rate is commensurate with experience. A.D. Marble is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail resume to: